Monday, March 31, 2008

Update from the Early Morning WAPPer



That is an image of my emotional state as I face my AP Chemistry homework. My Early Morning WAP program is to blame. After not working on my novel in two weeks (one Spring Break, one ABSOLUTE WEEK OF INSANITY) I got back into it and good things happened:

a.) I still liked it!

b.) I wrote two pages!

Both very important. However, as I follow Kelly L. Stone's Time to Write, I have failed to complete the crucial piece to being a WAPPer (besides yelling WHAP! to myself when I want to fail school and move to Honolulu): forming my Writing Action Plan (AKA the WAP.) I'm not really a WAPPer without one. So this week, I will start to formulate my WAP. I need to figure out how many pages I have to write to finish a 300-page first draft by June; I have 38 right now. Any math people here?

Oh! And this week bookshelf will be chatting with Dr. Barbara Holstein, author of The Truth (I'm a girl, I'm smart and I know everything). I am coveting her book title.

No comments: