Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Word from Your Local Sponsor

Our 300th Post! Oh my goodness! This is not a very auspicious post, but still!

Life in my life (life in my life?) is insane right now what with The Schoolness starting and it being my senior year of high school, which I'm both psyched and freaked about. I have also not done half of my summer work nor started my college essays. Ahem.

I will be working this weekend to schedule posts so nobody has to go two days without updates... coughcough, like this week. My apologies. So...

The contest winner of Fringe Benefits will be announced on Sunday.
The He-Man and YA will be posted Monday.

All is well in the world. Until school starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out my post on finding time.If the tips helped me, they might help you.