Friday, August 1, 2008

Should I Join Facebook?

Comment to win a copy of Violet in Private!

I have avoided Facebook, MySpace and even Xenga (in the Xenga days) like the proverbial Bubonic. However, it has come to my attention that a lot of WriTeens have visited this zine because of MySpace links or Facebook.

The Dilemma: WriTeens are on Facebook and MySpace. I love meeting WriTeens and connecting with more of you crazy guys. But I'm scared of social networking sites eating up all my time and/or possibly violating privacy.

SO!

Should I join Facebook and/or MySpace? Would you visit me there? Do you think more people would fall in love with Innovative if I did?

2 comments:

Sally said...

If you think it would help improve bringing hits to your site, yeah. But using it as a social network for your offline friends can get you addicted.

Trust me. My older sister is addicted to her facebook. I've seen it happen right before my eyes.

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Facebook, Gab! Heh. It has become my primary form of communication, and it definitely would attract a lot of people.