Thanks to all who have become followers of the blog; the less I blog, the more people read me... is this a sign?
A publicist for Chicken Soup has generously donated a copy of Chicken Soup: Teens Talk Relationships for an Innovative giveaway. I picked this one because a) I'm a huge romantic and b) relationships interest me more than any other category or topic. I'll be reviewing the book in a few days, but we can start the giveaway process right here.
RULES (Very Simple)
1. Comment on this post with a 2-3 sentence anecdote about a relationship you have. Whether with S.O. or parent or puppy, I do not care. Do you have a relationship? Then you can comment!
2. All comments are counted equally toward an out-of-the-hat drawing on December 1.
Extra Points! (Very Simple)
Extra credit has saved my butt so many times, I'll lend you some.
1. If you commented on Susan Johnston's "Comment for a Cure," you get 3 chances to win.
2. If you become a follower of this blog or have been a follower of this blog, you get 3 chances to win.
3. If you did both, you get 4 chances to win. Don't yell at me, I'm bad at math.
You have till December 1 to win a brand spanking new copy of this anticipated anthology that promises to be the perfect book for when you feel like escaping your own relationships and learning about someone else's.