Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bookshelf Contest: Discover Author X

Our next bookshelf author is one of my all-time favorites. I discovered this author's work only this past year, and have loved every book I've read. They've had a huge effect on me. When the author agreed to do an interview, I was flabbergasted and thrilled.

Who is this author? You're going to have to figure it out. To celebrate the interview on March 9th, we are going to have a little contest. First person to name the correct author in the comments wins! The winner will be featured on the website and will get something funky.

The Clues

1. Author X has written six young adult books so far.
2. Two are in a series, two are coming out this year, four are stand-alone.
3. One is released on March 25, 2008.
4. Some keywords from these book titles are: "book," "disreputable," "fly" and "how."
5. Two of our previous bookshelf interviewees recommended this author in their Innovative interview (one of them was Melissa Walker, whose own sequel comes out next week!)
6. Delacorte is the publisher of most, if not all of the books (I don't have time to check.)
7. John Green said of a 2006 book, "I think this might be the best YA novel... I've ever read."

Have at it!

No comments: