Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Musings

Stephenie Meyer's book "Eclipse" came out last Tuesday and I finished it yesterday. Fantastic work, as usual, though I was a little annoyed with one of the characters. But any author that can make you care that much about a cast of fictional people is fabulous. Her website is www.stepheniemeyer.com . "Twilight," "New Moon," and "Eclipse" are amazing fantasy-romance books (rated PG13, if it was a movie.) They are the opposite of normal vampire stories.

I haven't quite started on our fifth issue yet but it's pretty clear in my mind. I'm attempting to finish the rewrite of my novel this week, we'll see if it happens.

TIDBITS: Some upcoming discussions we're going to have are:
--Why should you read so much?
--Writing About School
--How to learn from the theater

Hold the edges of your seats, Sunday's four days away!

No comments: